Instructions When Purchasing the Bandana: AT CHECK OUT PLEASE ADD A NOTE TO LET ME KNOW THE BANDANA SIZE NEEDED FOR YOUR PUP.
For every face mask purchased, one will be donated to a Rescue Organization!
In our continued efforts to serve our rescue community, we're donating facemasks to aid Rescues and their volunteers in their efforts to keep helping dogs and cats in need while also offering facemasks to the public.
Our face masks are made with two pieces of high quality, breathable cotton fabric. We included a insert pocket in the mask for a filter (note: Filter is not included). Our masks come with elastic that wrapped around your ears.
- High Quality 100% cotton fabric
- Comfortable elastic that wrapped around your ears
- Pleated for comfortable, contoured fit
- Pocket to insert cloth filter or PS2 Filter
- Made in the US
- Available in 1 adult size
- The mask is designed to expand and stretch and can easily fit most face sizes
- Traditional square cut, tie-on bandana designed to fit comfortably around your pups neck
- Easy to tie on and take off your pups neck
- Easy to adjust the length (roll the top of the bandana down to adjust the length if needed)
- Lightweight and very comfortable
- Handmade in the California
Matching hair scrunchies and dog flower bows are available in this print.
- XX-Small Neck Size: 5 – 9 inches
- X-Small Neck Size: 9 – 13 inches
- Small Neck Size: 13 – 18 inches
- Medium Neck Size: 18 -23 inches
- Large/Extra Large Neck Size: 18 - 26 inches
- Machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- No fabric softener
- Iron if necessary on delicate setting
- Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
- Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.